|PMSCS Admission Application for SPRING 2017 is Opened|
|Master of Science (M.Sc.) in Computer Science: Download Admission Notice|
* Result will be published on December 24, 2016 in our website.
For further information about the program please visit our website or call: 01941-336337.
How to Apply
Option 1: Online Application
Step1: Make a payment of Tk 1000/- as application processing fee from your/agent’s Dutch Bangla Mobile Banking Account to CSE, JU biller code 345. The process is as follows:
- Using your/agent’s Dutch Bangla Mobile Banking Account, dial *322#
- From the menu appeared, select 1 for Payment
- Enter 345 as Biller ID
- Enter your mobile no. as Bill Number
- Enter 1000 as Amount
- Enter your/agent’s mobile banking PIN
- Collect Txnid (TRANSACTION ID) from the return SMS
- Go to step 2 after 24 hours.
Step2: Complete your Registration.
Step3: Login using user name and password.
Step4: Complete application with necessary information.
Step5: Submit application with your mobile number and Transaction ID(Txnid)
Step6: Download your admit card.
Option 2: Offline Application
Each applicant must complete his/her registration through the site http://www.ju-appsys.org/cse/pmscs/. After registration, login to our system through http://www.ju-appsys.org/cse/pmscs/login.aspx and complete your other necessary information except transaction. Transaction amount of BDT 1000/- (in cash) should be submitted to the departmental office during the office hour between 9:00 am to 4:30 pm to complete application.