Dr. Liton Jude Rozario, B.Sc(JU), MS(JU), PhD(JU) Professor, Department of Computer Science and Engineering
Liton Jude Rozario currently serves as a Professor in the Department of Computer Science and Engineering, Jahangirnagar University, Savar, Dhaka, Bangladesh. He received his PhD degree in Computer Science and Engineering from Jahangirnagar University, Bangladesh. His current research interests are image processing, computer vision, machine learning, and network traffic.
Image Processing, Computer Vision, Machine Learning , Network Traffic
- Shahnaj Parvin, Md. Ezharul Islam, and Liton Jude Rozario, "Nighttime Vehicle Detection Methods Based on Headlight Feature: A Review," IAENG International Journal of Computer Science, vol. 49, no.1, pp79-93, March 2022.
- Shahnaj Parvin, Liton Jude Rozario, Md. Ezharul Islam, “Vision-based On-Road Nighttime Vehicle Detection and Tracking Using Taillight and Headlight Features,” Journal of Computer and Communications (JCC), Volume 09, Issue no 03, PP. 29-53, 09 March 2021.
- Shahnaj Parvin, Liton Jude Rozario, Md. Ezharul Islam, “Vehicle Number Plate Detection and Recognition Techniques: A Review,” Advances in Science, Technology and Engineering Systems Journal (ASTESJ), Volume 06, Issue no 02, PP. 423-438, 17 March 2021.
- Shahnaj Parvin, Md. Ezharul Islam, Liton Jude Rozario, “Nighttime Vehicle Detection Methods based on Brake Light/Taillight Features: A Review," International Journal of Computer Science and Information Security (IJCSIS), Volume 18, Issue no 12, PP. 61-72, 31 December 2020.
- Bulbul Ahammad, Liton Jude Rozario, Anup Majumder, Md. Imdadul Islam, "Combination of SVM, LDA, PCA and linear regression under fuzzy system in human face recognition," International Journal of Engineering & Technology, 7 (4) (2018) pp. 6970-6976
- Liton Jude Rozario, Tanzila Rahman, Mohammad Shorif Uddin, “Segmentation of the Region of Defects in Fruits and Vegetables,” International Journal of Computer Science and Information Security, Vol. 14, No. 5, pp. 399-406, (May 2016).
|Course Code||Course Title||Semester/Year|
|CSE 707||Biomedical Imaging||MPhil/PhD 2021 , 2022|
|CSE 617||Bioinformatics||MSc 2019|
|CSE 628||Machine Learning||MSc 2020 , 2021|
|CSE 407||Digital Image Processing||BSc(Hons) 2020 , 2021|
|CSE 408||Digital Image Processing Laboratory||BSc(Hons) 2020 , 2021|
|CSE 451||Pattern Recognition and Machine Learning||BSc(Hons) 2021|
|CSE 452||Pattern Recognition and Machine Learning Laboratory||BSc(Hons) 2021|
|CSE 255||Database Systems||BSc(Hons) 2020|
|CSE 256||Database Systems Laboratory||BSc(Hons) 2020|
|PMSCS 612||Database Systems||PMSCS Program, MSc Fall 2022|
|PMSCS 690||Machine Learning||PMSCS Program, MSc Fall 2022|
Period: From June 26, 2020 to ... continue
Position: Coordinator, PMSCS Program