Cisco Certified Network Associates Traning Course
The Cisco Networking Academy Program
Every year, the Cisco Networking Academy program teaches hundreds of thousands of students worldwide the skills needed to build, design, and maintain, networksâ€”improving their career prospects while filling the global demand for networking professionals. With 10,000 academies in 165 countries, Networking Academy helps individuals prepare for industry-recognized certifications and entry-level information and communication technology (ICT) careers in virtually every type of industry. Students develop foundational skills in ICT while acquiring vital 21st-century career skills in problem solving, collaboration, and critical thinking.
Networking Academy uses a public-private partnership model to create the “world’s largest classroom.” Cisco partners with educational institutions, nonprofits and nongovernmental organizations, governments, and community centers that provide classroom space, computer lab equipment, and qualified instructors. Cisco provides online curricula, teacher training, and professional development for instructors.
Networking Academy helps students prepare to assume entry-level ICT jobs, pursue additional training or education, and earn globally recognized certification so they can maintain networks that form the backbone of today’s — and tomorrow’s global economy. Jahangirnagar University is our global academic partner.
The Learning Model
Networking Academy courses are offered in multiple languages through a blended learning model that combines classroom instruction with online curricula, interactive tools, hands-on activities, and online assessments that provide immediate feedback to the learner.
This blended learning model uses several innovative technologies, including:
- Cisco Packet Tracer, a powerful visualization and simulation tool that allows students to design, build, and troubleshoot virtual networks in a safe environment. Students and instructors use Packet Tracer to create their own virtual â€œnetwork worldsâ€ to explore complex technical concepts and networking system designs.
- Cisco Passport21 to Entrepreneurship, a series of case studies and simulation activities that expose students to critical business and financial skills.
- Cisco Aspire, an educational game that provides realistic business and networking scenarios in an engaging virtual environment where students make business and technical decisions to complete projects for clients.
- Online assessments that provide immediate, interactive, personal feedback to students.
- Social media tools, like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and the proprietary Academy NetSpace and Club NetAcad sites, that connect students and instructors around the world to one another so they can collaborate and continue learning outside the classroom.
Instructors stay abreast of curricula, education and technology news, and best practices through a comprehensive online professional development program.
For admission in CISCO program please send your email at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact personally