About Department of Microbiology
- Development of a simple and robust biosensor coupled isothermal amplification method for the rapid detection of urophthogenic bacteria.
- Effect of Uses and abuses of antimicrobials in Bangladeshi Poultry and zoonotic transmission: Emergence of Public Health Crisis
- Development of rapid molecular diagnostic kits and potential vaccines candidate for rotavirus infection in Bangladesh
- Antimicrobial Resistance (AMR) in Poultry Value Chain of Bangladesh.
- Renewable and environmental friendly biofuel production by starch fermenting microbes
- Click Here to View All
View All Faculty Members
Department of Microbiology have total 14 faculty members.