We are pleased to inform you that the Department of Physics, Jahangirnagar University, has been publishing scientific research work annually in the Journal of Jahangirnagar University Physics Studies (ISSN 1999-6632). Please submit your research article to our journal. If you do decide to submit a manuscript, we would request you to submit your paper to the undersigned Executive editor by 30 June 2021 for the next issue. Accepted papers will be published by June 2021, in volume 24, 2021.
The papers are received and reviewed all round the year, once your paper is accepted by the Editorial board; you will receive an acceptance letter. Earlier submission will be given priority for the publication in the forthcoming issue.
The scope of the manuscript covers the research areas of Physics, Applied Physics, Polymer physics, IT, EEE, CSE, Physics and Chemistry of Solids and other fields related to Physics. The manuscript must focus on the originality, accuracy, and completeness of the work. Any conflict of interest, suspicion of duplicity publication, fabrication of data, or plagiarism must result in rejection of the manuscript. Please find the enclosed copy of the ‘Guidelines’ for contributors. We will be thankful if you kindly circulate it among your colleagues.
Authors are requested to submit one soft copy (pdf version) through e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org in English in A4 size paper typed in double space, Times New Roman, and font size 12.
With best regards.
Professor Dr. Md. Shafiqul Islam
Jahangirnagar University Physics Studies (JUPS)
Guidelines to the Contributors
The aim of the “Jahangirnagar University Physics Studies” is to reflect the research activities of the Department of Physics, Jahangirnagar University. However, contributions from other Universities and research organizations at home and abroad will also be appreciated. It is published every academic year by the Department of Physics. It invites research articles, papers on instrument and methods, review papers, and short communications related to Physics for publication. The preparation of the manuscript must conform to the following guidelines:
1. Authors are requested to submit one soft copy in pdf through e-mail ( email@example.com) in English in A4 size paper typed in double space, Times New Roman, and font size 12.
2. Articles submitted for publication in this Journal should not, at the same time, be submitted anywhere else for publication.
3. The name, institutional affiliation, complete mailing address, telephone number, e-mail of the corresponding author should be clearly stated on the title page.
4. Short title of about 50 letters and an abstract of about 200 words must be provided on the first page of the manuscript along with 5 keywords or phrases other than those that appeared in the title to reflect the content of the paper.
5. Tables and figures should appear in the document nearby where it is explained in the text. All the figures should have brief captions and the tables should have short titles. All the figures and tables must be numbered and referred to sequentially in the text. Large figures or tables are to be put on pages by themselves.
6. Literature citation should be numbered consecutively, and these numbers are to appear in square brackets (for example ). All the references should be given at the end of the paper under the heading “References” numbered again with square brackets in order of their appearance in the text. Authors are asked to follow the reference format of this Journal.
Goldoni, A.; Larciprete, R.; Gregoratti, L.; Kaulich. B.; Kiskinova, M.; Zhang, Y.; Dai, H.; Sangaletti, L.; Parmigiani, F. App. Lett. 80, 2165-2167 (2002)
7. If the paper is accepted for publication, the manuscript of the final version will have to be provided preferably as Word file in any one of CD, DVD, and mobile disk. No new materials can be included in the paper at the proofreading stage.
8. Authors of an article receive one copy of the Journal and five to ten copies of reprints at free of cost. The publication charge per manuscript is 1000 BDT. All communications regarding publication should be addressed to the Executive Editor, Jahangirnagar University Physics Studies, Department of Physics, Jahangirnagar University, Savar, Dhaka-1342, and Bangladesh.